06/11/2008

random

Food keeps me going -
Its only afternoon, and I have already had two meals - one at 9 and other at 1. and looking good for a third. Some work also done. This day seems to be working out. Infact i liked the cafe nandini vada so much that i thought about changing my gtalk status message to "food keeps me going".

arun keeps going -
And i had actually bought a couple of extra dosas and vadas for the guys at home. Arun came out of the bathroom and was ironing out his shirt. I was just then having my morning cigarette and reading paper. Arun offered to drop me as he anyway will take time for eating the dosa. I was worried that i had to drop a just lit cigarette. So now i continued. And then arun went to kitchen to pick up the dosa. It wasnt there. The maid had disposed it thinking that it was the previous days'. And then i entered the bathroom to wash my stinking self. And then arun started to office.

kotha bangaaru logam -
music review:
I wondered if the producer or the director went to the music director with a happy days music copy and asked him to clone the feel. I liked most of the songs, yet most of them made me feel that I have heard the tune already. Maybe its only me.

Note : The song posted is not necessarily the best of the lot.

Adhiradikkaara machan -

Even if you are rajni, isn't there a time to beat up baddies ? Just before the song, shreya is in a white saree and all that.
Damn your sense shankar.

7 comments:

U said...

// I was worried that i had to drop a just lit cigarette. So now i continued//
nenja thottuta po

U said...

// Just before the song, shreya is in a white saree and all that.
Damn your sense shankar. /


white or black.. shreya is shreya :)

Anonymous said...

was ironing out his shirt????

Arun said...

next time you offer me a dosa, keep it in the hall bitch. i was terribly disappointed after finding that the dosa went missing.

if u are not aware, music director is same for both the movies

Anonymous said...

jagan,
yeah, shreya is shreya.

rk,
anything wrong with that?

arun,
bitch ???
anyways sorry about the dosa bit.

Arun said...

sorry about the language. bitch and machi are used interchangeably in our office.

Ramakrishnan said...

anon,

assumed that it was RK. Or is it you old anon of Gibran quotes ??