13/11/2008

mot annual day - contd

open floor - everybodys dancing. And then this lady(a friendly,sisterly tamil lady) pulls me in. She dances. Everybody seems to be able to shake a limb. My one other tamil friend (tamils are the worst i have seen in dancing so far, in these colleges and companies ,they seem to me the most conscious) - even he is kuthu-fying. slow tune ? slow kuthu. fast tune ? same kuthu fast. hindi/telugu/tamil? kuthu. i mean, if you know, almost all tamil guys can at the least do this kuthu-dance. There is a genre of music called kuthu-pattu. I tried. I couldn't. The mot-asia head and indian head are dancing. Like you raise your hands and then start standing on one of your legs alternatively. Well, they atleast did that.
I stood in one side and clapped nodding my head , what i thought was, rhythmic.

4 comments:

U said...

hey appadi poduuuuuuuuu

Arun said...

//tamils are the worst i have seen in dancing so far//
Jagan, are you listening? IV, pazhani.. ethana???

U said...

kooda senthu aduvan ellam neengalum thanda.. maranthudadhinga..

Arun said...

yes your honour. athu oru kanaa kaalam