23/10/2008

trial, together.

we went to this clothes shop. me and my friend. We were the only customers in this small shop.

we chose a sweatshirt. my friend wanted to try it. So he took it and went into the trial room. And then before closing the door he called me in.

Now, I know this guy. He as usual had impeccable logic on his side. If he goes in alone, he has to go in, latch the door, try it, unlatch, come out and show me, and then go back in, latch again , unlatch again and come out. If i go in, the latch-unlatch is only once.

Anyways i also realised the implications of a guy calling another into a trial room. I anyways went in with him.

8 comments:

U said...

mudila.

Ganesh M said...

Athu yaaru namma saaniya da :) ??

Ramakrishnan said...

ganesh,

aama..

Arun said...

height of laziness.

Gayathri said...

Hmmm, why go to a changing room to try on a sweatshirt?

Ramakrishnan said...

arun,
it was.

g3,

it was probably only a tshirt. a thick one with long sleeves.
kutham kandu pidikkaradhayae pozhappa vechirukkaangappa...

Umanath Kandhallu said...

nalla polamburaanya !!! did saani read this ?

Ramakrishnan said...

kutty,
what the fuck ? i mean every one of my two posts is a polambal - but this post is the other one.