30/10/2008

Born anew

And how do you think this init is triggered ?

This is not mentioned in the arch doc , But i suppose(now the look on the face is like - oh i am more resource-ful than the arch doc) , It should be triggered from one of the rc scripts.

A good silence. Its the start of a presentation and I am floating that I have things under control. contrary to all expectations before the presentation.

And then some body says " But this is VxWorks."

somebody else "rc scripts are more a unix concept."

somebody else "in Vxworks, you probably get a starting trigger when user processes can start"

mmm. I come back to senses.

I continue. I drag on and on in a monotone. Its about to end. A discussion shaped up. I have left myself out. Why in heavens ask me to present on a topic on which you claim you now have four experts in your team.

And then suddenly i get this flash. I open a notepad and start noting down the open questions. Methodical compensation for technical incompetence.

I have missed one of them. I ask the crowd for it. And who is this new beautiful thing that answers ? you blink and ask again. She frames the question into a sentence. you make a note in the notepad and another in your mind that you should smile at this girl the next time you cross in the corridor. Damn, they should have told me yday that this thing is attending.

And then somebody thinks there should have been a presentation. read presentation as ppt. My temper is gone. My voice is a bit angry when it answers.

I think that i feel naked. technical nudity. unfortunately not beautiful. Its vulgar. Its disgusting.

I come back. to ph 7.

There is a another thought. I am a new born since i am naked.

I cut the thoughts out and attempt to make a funny post out of it. It turns out to be a over dramatised, cynical view of a small thing. Thats what you have been reading so far.

P.S :
Kutty, I know.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

the obvious question - yaaru andha kutti? do not tell me its your "kutti kushboo"

Ramakrishnan said...

its not. we will investigate.

Ganesh M said...

Machan, Jillu therumba vanthurucha yenna :) ??

Arun said...

after the investigation is over, send us her orkut profile link.

Anonymous said...

three comments - none on the main content. EPIC FAILu machi!!! pesama start writing reviews on the figures in our office...oh wait.

U said...

go to comment #1 and #4

Suvij said...

How come I missed this new beautiful thing ;)