12/10/2008

Good luck guys

I have this two young friends - one is slightly younger than me, and the other is a real kiddo. These guys talk to me about some issues now and then. By virtue of having faced my share of quarter life crises, i sometimes give free gyaan to these guys.
The kid has the worst of the problems. The classic "I like a girl, but things are not proceeding" thing. I listen to him, and when he asks something, i sometimes can't resist giving a piece of my mind. I mean at 26, I have come across a few likable girls . But then i realize that any advice would only be just that - advice.
So conclusion is people in love don't talk to you about it for anything. They just want to talk about it. I mean i have known this all my life, but the realization dawned only recently.
So even when he is really down like " my life is a waste without her" , i don't comment on it and i ask something off-context like about the girl, or the times they spent etc. It actually puts a smile on his face.
I sincerely wish these guys good luck in their current concerns.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

lol @ "i sometimes can't resist giving a piece of my mind"

it truly is irresistible ... i guess everybody does the same, like leaving a comment on a blog ;))

Suvij said...

too much kaatha??????????????????????

Ramakrishnan said...

sankarshan,

even blogging itself i guess.

suvij,
yedhu too much nu kekka mattan.

U said...

evalo pannitom evalo panna maatama...

it got me reminded of our college days.. LOL

Unknown said...

yes .. blogging itself, is nothing but a piece of one's mind... very true.

Arun said...

who??

Ramakrishnan said...

arun,
what who ?

Anonymous said...

who is the another fellow?
-rk