18/05/2009

Oops

mmm. i forgot another birthday today. its my younger cousin's. He must have just disabled the notification on orkut i suppose. I remember it showing up some
time back. A way to see who actually remember? Anyways, he pinged me dutifully to get wishes.
Well, its just not worth to try these things and get disappointed on your birthday, or is it ? so , unless you are sure of yourself... I mean, we got tools today, and we are all really busy, aren't we? (I remember replying to one's birthday alarm mail saying that as a principle i don't believe in these and that one will remember if they care.)
I just recently forgot TJ's first wedding anniversary. Upon which TJ reminded that it
was pavi's birthday two days later. I again forgot it, but thankfully TJ again called up and reminded.
Just before that, this is the worst of the lot, I forgot Nikhil's wedding till 11. Wedding was at 1130. I never made it.
I almost forgot arun's birthday. I just din't realize enough to wish vishnu on his wedding anniversary. I just remembered the treat.
Well, its quite some time now that my parents and sister call me upfront and inform me of weddings/birthdays so that i can wish them/others. And my sister gets offended the most. Oh, cmon. I am sorry all the same, but i never meant any offense.

8 comments:

Arun said...

Reminder: Aug 29 is ur birthday..

WHere r u?

Arun said...

oops. forgot to add "just kidding" in my prev cmnt

Colossus of Chaos said...

And you seem to be proud of this..?

Ramakrishnan said...

arun,
SBI.

CoC,
?? anyways...

Gayathri said...

Google's calendar is good. You can set a reminder so that it sends a mail to you automatically.
Psst, psst - mine is June 11. :P

Arun said...

SBI?????

U said...

thala keera porakuran.. thale keera nadakuran.. vayiru ennum palthathil....

Ramakrishnan said...

g3,
haha, anyways i remember yours.

arun,
ada paavi. ok. we will be somewhere.and finally close the day at SBI, madhapur.

jagan,
yen ?