01/05/2009

kunguma poovum konjum puraavum

Fore word : definitely avoidable, dont get tempted by a few comedy sequences shown on the tv.

its a bit by bit copy of scenes and ideas from various movies. Right from the first scene where they show "Muttam" ooratchi ungalai varaverkiradhu. I decided against showing off by mentioning the sequences and their originals.

Slightly better is the second half in toothukkudi, as you might have read in other reviews or heard. But i doubt if even thats relative !

It was amusing to me because i watched it with my parents!

pick ? well, ok, the heroine character.

Ayan -

dont have that much to complain. but you dont miss anything if you dont see it.

and I think this is the first timely review i have written !

3 comments:

Arun said...

//I decided against showing off by mentioning the sequences and their originals.//
oru varungaala director ipdi sollalaama?? chumma ezhuthu machi

Arun said...

//I decided against showing off by mentioning the sequences and their originals.//
oru varungaala director ipdi sollalaama?? chumma ezhuthu machi

Ramakrishnan said...

varum kaalam -
saththam thaan varum.
varum. varum. arum. rum rum rum.