30/05/2009

hushhh ! public , public !!

I started using facebook today. The pages definitely load much faster than orkut. and the white background makes orkut look cheap.
And the utilities/applications. It felt a bit more chaotic than my orkut (has google imposed an almost schoolishly strict boxes and placements?) home page, but then i started looking around.
time has to be killed. its almost 2 and no one has called me. ok. some one hasn't called me. anyways, back to the topic, i started looking around. I saw that people were taking IQ tests. I clicked on that. And i was about the begin the test. Stop. I went out, googled (let the big-bing happen?) and took IQ tests out of facebook.

7 comments:

Arun said...

orkut, y! messenger, g talk, blog.. ithana pothathunu ippo facebook vera..

btw, what is it with Facebook, of a sudden everyone is starting to use it.

Ramakrishnan said...

thats what i am good at. not the work, not the work
- Oskar schindler.

and btw if any of the motorola mgmt committe see the movie now, there will be a touch somewhere.

U said...

facebook..it looks complicated to me..

U said...

facebook..it looks complicated to me..

Ganesh M said...

Mapla, send me an invite in facebook. ganesh[dot]muniyandi[at]gmail[dot]com

after a long time, got time to read your blog machi ..

@Arun, how r u da ?

Ramakrishnan said...

ganesh,
not able to post comments on your blog.

Ganesh M said...

Ramak,

Try now machi .. expecting lot of Comments :)