07/12/2008

random

one night at the tea shop :

Nasty jokes doing the rounds. We are seven guys and a lady.

" I am one lady here" - lady protests to the talks.

Cmon, you are not too much of a lady.
(not said : you are in trousers, with seven guys, beyond ten pm, at a tea shop.)

If a donkey is in a stable, it still isnt called a horse.

(The person who had been absolutely silently til now - )
Well, Who is the donkey?

I don't know how funny it is to read this, but it was the classical vaaya koduthu vaangi kattikkara kind of scenario. We enjoyed it.


Kotha bangaaru lokam :

I stopped at 30 minutes. I continued. I stopped again at around 1 hour.
Mudiyala.

jeyam kondaan

Disclaimer : Watching it immediately after the previous mentioned film might have introduced some relative judgement.

One of the best hero characters(and the hero too) from the recent past. I am tempted to say, on the lines of pursuit of happiness.

The movie is a must watch.

P.S : dont get pissed off by the first fifteen minutes. The movie starts after that.

4 comments:

U said...

It is funny to read...

Arun said...

//Kotha bangaaru lokam//
avlo bad'ava irundhuchu?? may be the movie is for youths like me saran..

Ramakrishnan said...

jagan,
thanks machan.

arun,
theriyala machan . maybe i had more expectations.

Ramakrishnan said...

>>for youth like me/saran
LoL