08/12/2008

Infringement

No Nothing about the bombay blasts. My personal(ok, professional) space is being infringed. And i dont know what to do about it.
link from R.Ka - http://www.codecomics.com/
jokes apart, If i dont gaurd my space, i will lose out. If i do gaurd my space, i will be called a non team player. Its a catch-22.
Fuck, why am i so cowardly ? i am afraid to do anything that s not in the books.

And yes, I do have my view, not on the blasts themselves, but on the hue and cry all over the tv, blogs, lunch tables.
There are several cases of ambulances getting stuck in hyderabadi traffic jams or people dying because of lack of medicines. There are so many things like this,lapses, which require no big intelligence, that lead to loss of lives. Because India is a poor country and because some politician couldn't care less and because somehow we never have a system to force this. I understand that living in hyderabad, I have a equal chance of dying of a bomb blast as i do of a road accident or in an ambulance in a traffic jam. Do you think it makes a difference as to how i die ?

I am not an egotist.I have no pride in saying that i am a particular national or relegion. I dont care whether an Indian killed Indian or a pakistani did. or a hindu/muslim scenario or such. I would be more angry on an administrator who lets down his fellow men than an enemy.

we dint have any pride in the way the country was run, did we ? In which case, i feel this sudden outrage in many blogs is vain emotional response of sudden patriotism.

4 comments:

N.V.Prashanth said...

Ramki, I see it the other way round. At least now, after the Mumbai incident, people should be insistent and get the changes needed in the system.

I understand its an emotional outburst and that is exactly what is needed from every one of us so that administration can atleast wake up and listen to us.

Remaining silent now also would amount to a situation where the officials would learn tht these people wouldn't care a damn wht ever hell happens!

Anonymous said...

something sensible machi. I do not want to tell my own feelings on all this but its suffice to say you are more nearer to mine than anyone else.

Arun said...

hmm.. ennamO pOnga ramakrishnan.. nerla pesunA thappilla but blogla ezhuthunA sudden patritiosim'a??

Ramakrishnan said...

nv,
mmm. and i really liked the poem you had written. But since it was your anger, thought against commenting on it.

rizi,
unakkulla olinjirukkuera LeT a veliya vittudaadha.

arun,
adhu nerla ...