08/09/2008

brethren of bad breath, I salute you.

It was a beautiful day in hyderabad, with the rain gods granting liberally. I dint have a camera in hand. Near gachi bowli signal. The less used right turn, with open fields on both sides. dark clouds above, not yet opening up. cyber towers signal. Rain lashing, wind pushing it into a arc near the ground. Office. I parked and went to the smoking zone.

I have been waiting here for a matchbox for the last half an hour.
oh !? Is it? no body came?
And no body came to smoke. I caught hold of a few passers-by. They told me that they were non-smokers.
:) light?
No. I finally got it just now.
oh ok.
Actually today the weather is good.
yeah. Its a nice weather to smoke. Would you want another cigarette ? (Offers a open pack)
No. Actually i have quit smoking. But today i wanted to smoke because of this weather.
Probably the cosmos are trying to keep you from smoking again.
(doesn't listen to the previous sentence) No. I have smoked like less than ten cigarettes in the last one year.

Oh. Thats great. I mean if you had been a serious smoker before that, this is very great.

I used to smoke a minimum of two packs per day.
Wow. Then this IS great.
Yeah. I save a cool 100 rupees per day.
and your health.
yeah. That health consciousness is there too.
:)
And i am durga prasad.(offers his hand)
I am ramakrishnan.(shakes hand)

9 comments:

Gayathri said...

Ada paavi!

U said...

LOL..

I am jagan Machi :)

Ramakrishnan said...

gayathri,
;)

jagan,
hi machi, How do you do? (as you know just out of bis. comm.)

U said...

i am doing great..
come lets go for a smoke :)

its been days ..

Ramakrishnan said...

five mins machan.
Now you are the jagan(of 2003) i know :P

U said...

Jagan is getting back to his 2003days

Aj said...

Dei niruthuganda ..

BTW how do update the blog templates , also the blogs you read with time..I wanna do it too.

Ramakrishnan said...

Jagan,
way to go dude
:)

aj,
actually i do offer such services
:P
anyways lets see when we both are online next time.

U said...

@Ajay
// also the blogs you read with time..I wanna do it too.
//
machi if i understand your question..
update the same in google.com/reader.