11/02/2009

truly inspiring

"comprehensive victory" said rizi.
well. I will give it to him. It was. It has been like this for quite a while. There are very few instances when i last won a series against him.
But to think that this guy, just before a few years, used to paddle like a starter does, while i had already passed all those stages. Well, to get that dialogue(or rather
monologue - my response was tame in the sense there was no conviction in it.)
from him was truly inspiring.

Rizi, I know you will read this, and I will wait for your comment.

5 comments:

Saran Kris said...

ippadi thothu poitu, yedhuku vasanam pesura ??? matter-a free-a vidu ... Bai-a nan paathukuren ...

Arun said...

bhai,
saran ennamo solraan. ennanu kelu

Anonymous said...

saran/Arun,
I am not going to answer these things now...

Ramak,

my response would most probably be a yawner - please be warned.

There are very few things that made me as happy as the first time I defeated you in a TT game. I remember that we were playing in CSC company premises and the victory was a close one. I wanted to see how we fared in your company and when I won you in the TT table at TSR towers I was totally delighted. The reasons were unexplainable - I was perhaps very happy that I had proven against someone whom I knew played real better. Over the course of time, I had considered myself a better player until we both played Ajay once. I realized that you lose to me not because you played very badly but because I could adjust to your game. I still consider you a more complete player than me - you have more chance of winning against a good player than me.

And there is no doubt in my mind that you will keep losing to me. very badly sometimes as well...

and to post this bloglet after losing 2-3 to me is not fair. You lost 5-0 to me many times over the last 2 months :(

Ramakrishnan said...

saran, arun,
i too will skip you

rizi,
mmm. that's comforting. seriously.

>>And there is no doubt in my mind that you will keep losing to me. very badly sometimes as well...

LoL,
lets see.

U said...

Shaaaabaaaaaa